Maybe you’ve experienced your first hot flash. Or your moods have become unpredictable. You’re in and out of the bathroom so often your Fitbit congratulates you on your step count. Sleep has become elusive and you’re just so dang tired all day. Even intimacy has become a challenge.
Sound familiar? Chances are you’ve entered menopause or its preliminary stage, perimenopause. You’d probably love to feel like your old self again. We get it. And we’re here to help.
You’re not generic. Your symptom relief shouldn’t be either.
No matter where you are on your menopause journey, and no matter which symptoms you’re experiencing, there’s a Doctor Wise product for you.
Each of our products relieves hot flashes and night sweats (hallelujah!), but they also address symptoms like overactive bladder, fatigue, exhaustion, irritability, moodiness, vaginal dryness and occasional sleeplessness.*
- Energy – A caffeine-free alternative to stimulants, for natural relief of fatigue and weakness.
- Sleep – This safe alternative to addictive sleeping drugs offers melatonin-free, natural relief of occasional sleeplessness and frequent waking.
- Mood – A convenient solution for natural relief of moodiness and irritability.
- Moisture – Temporarily relieves the symptoms of vaginal dryness, irritability and nervousness.
- Bladder – Provides natural relief for an overactive bladder.
Our convenient and portable sublingual tablets dissolve instantly beneath your tongue – no water needed. Plus, all of our products are soy-free, hormone-free, dye-free and non-toxic.
And because we recognize that every woman is unique, if a Doctor Wise product isn’t the right solution for you, you can return it for a hassle-free refund. No questions asked.
Get back to being you.
Don’t spend your menopausal years struggling with uncomfortable symptoms. Cool down hot flashes, recharge your energy levels, elevate your mood and more. Get back to being you, with help from Doctor Wise.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medial evidence. Not FDA evaluated.